DuPont™ Tyvek® 5.4 mil White Sleeve with Serged Seams and Elastic ends is made from flash spun high-density polyethylene which offers an inherent barrier to small size particles. 18 3/4" Sleeve has 8" bicep opening with 6 1/4" wrist opening and offers perfect balance of protection, durability and comfort of any limited use fabric technology. Protection is built into the fabric itself and there are no films or laminates to abrade or wear away. It is used in lead and asbestos abatement/remediation, general maintenance/operations, spray-painting and general clean-up applications.
- An ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort
- Comfort fit design allows for a greater range of motion and fewer blowouts
- Breathable inherent barrier protection against hazardous dry particles, aerosols and non-hazardous light liquid splash
- Excellent abrasion resistance stops particles down to one micron
- Elastic at both ends (bicep and wrist) for arm protection