These 12 oz GreenStripe® clear cups are great for wine or mixed beverages.
This is your GreenStripe® Renewable and Compostable Cold Cup! This cup holds drinks without leaking, rocks its environmental attributes, and is always the life of the party.
Best of all, when its time to go home, this cup is 100% certified compostable and returns to the soil.
Recommended for: wine/mixed beverages
Top Diameter: 3in
Bottom Diameter: 2in
- Made from 100% renewable resources
- Made with Ingeo™, a plant-based plastic
- Meet ASTM standards for compostability
- GreenStripe® branding communicates your environmental commitment
- Heat Tolerance: 105 (F)
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight
7, 9, 10, 12, 16, 20, 24, and 32 oz. sizes
Flat Lid (ES0001)
Dome Lid with Hole (ES0002)
Dome Lid no Hole (ES0004)
Sip Lid (ES0005)
- Polylactic acid (PLA) or "corn plastic" is made from annually renewable resources, not oil.
- Composting helps divert waste from landfills.
- Compost is a great way to improve vital soil resources and divert waste that would otherwise be landfilled.
- Our PLA products are compostable in commercial compost facilities, but unfortunately not in your home compost.