PE foam performs many protection functions including: cushioning, abrasion resistance, interleaving, surface protection. Thicker foams may also be used for blocking and bracing during shipment.
Flexible and resilient material that is easy to use and re-use.
Foam thickness: 1/32 in. (0.03125")
Dimensions: 6' x 2000'
Split: Every 24" (2 feet)
Perforated: Every 12" (1 foot)
- Primary applications include cushioning and wrapping.
- Flexible to conform around odd shapes for quick, easy wrapping
- Tear resistant – great for items with sharp edges
- High cushioning and compression strength
- Minimizes shock and vibration during transport
- Non-abrasive to surfaces
- Light weight packaging alternative - less fuel consumed in transit.
- 100% Recyclable
Available in a variety thicknesses. Options include anti-static, laminated and as sheets, pouches or on rolls.
Note: Photodegradable - Exposure to UV sunlight breaks down polypropylene.
FOAM 1/32"X6'X2000' S24P12