- Used for high speed burnishing on harder finishes and high traffic conditions
- Made of natural and polyester fibers in a non-woven web having resins throughout and bonded to the web structure
- Removes marks and scuffs while polishing
- Fibers throughout the floor pad are permeated with high-quality resins to deliver high performance over the life of the pad
- Open construction resists clogging and washes out easily for long pad life
- Contains a minimum of 50% post consumer recycled content. The recycled polyester used is third party certified for post consumer recycled content
- Use on Linoleum, Sheet Vinyl, and VCT
- Color: Tan
- Size: 20"
- Center hole diameter: 3.375"
- For use in machine speeds 175-600 RPM
- Material: Non-Woven Natural/Polyester Fiber
Natural hair and synthetic fiber pad designed for optimum mark removal. For use on harder finishes or in high traffic areas. Removes scratches and marks while it polishes.
Product SKU: MN9008
Contact Dacotah Paper for Pricing 800-323-7583